Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Little More About, Me.

I'll be sixteen in January, a sophomore in high school.  I have a wonderful, godly family that is always by my side.  I have eight brothers & four sisters, Lord willing I'll have five sisters in March.  I have to incredible parents.  My family really supports me with the things I do.
I'm a Christian, baptist. :)  I've dedicated my life for Jesus, I want to open my eyes & ears to God's calling to me.
 I am most times a very busy girl with my three blogs I run for advocating for orphans with Down syndrome & other disabilities & my rather, large family. ;)  I am a Prayer Warrior for four precious orphans, I found through Reece's Rainbow.    The past year, 2011, God really spoke to me & pulled me into helping people with Down syndrome, then He introduced the angel orphans with Down syndrome & other disabilities.  Ever since, I have listen closer & closer to the the things God has called me to do, I can honestly say, I would be lost with out, Jesus. <3  

I strongly encourage you to take a look at my blogs, Bumble Bee's & Raindrops (I run that blog with one of my closest friends that is a beautiful girl, inside & out! Alyssa G.)

4 Girls 4 Christ blog is one I run with three amazing teenage girls all around my age that are helping save little lives everyday, Sam K. Rachel M. & Alyssa G.

Of course I also have a personal blog for my little angels, Saving a Little Life with The Love Of Jesus Christ  :)

Please follow & share them.

I created this blog to share with the world the love of Jesus Christ & spread His love everywhere! I want to teach & give advice, & I realize that I most certainly do not know a lot.  I thank God that He's helped me realize that I have much to learn about His word.

I want my life to be like a game of "Follow the leader" & I want God to be the leader in my life!

Please follow me & share with people, I'll be posting SOON! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment